is a Compendium of Theory, Context, and Information About the Equities Markets and the Factors Which Affect Them.
- Market Witch offers the broadest and most comprehensive economic perspective of any financial monthly you can buy.
- We favor a long-term investment strategy.
- We focus upon what occurs in our culture and others, how it affects the equities markets, how we profit from it, and how you can, too.
- An Investor's Guide to 2018 >
- The Market Witch philosophy > | How Market Witch came to be > | How to use Market Witch >
How the other half lives: a look at private air travel
Private air travel is a big big global industry. No one seems to know the $$ size of this market. Private air travel also is one of the most expensive and most addictive products in the world. Lottery winners never fly commercial again. Fired or retired execs lament that they no longer have this wonderful soft perk. Berkshire Hathaway's Netjets is the gold standard in the industry. 3000 pilots. Global reach. Flights to and from 4000 airports and to and from 150 countries.
You may never fly in a Netjets plane to go on an exotic vacation or sign a billion-dollar deal. But Netjets has opened a video walk-through on its corporate website. And though you may fly RyanAir (Ireland: RYAAY, UNDERVALUED) or Spirit Airlines (USA: LSE: 0L8U, UNDERVALUED) you can look at Netjets' jets' cushy leather seats, admire the galley's crystal champagne flutes view the upscale dinners and see the insides of the elegant and comfy planes that are at the heart of the company's mission and at the heart of an industry.
Want to read more? Subscribe to Market Witch!
Our monthly issues will be sent to your subscriber email address. Please add email@example.com to your contacts list or address book.